Discord is one of the most popular VoIP apps that are tailored for gamers around the world. This application has got some of the most overwhelming features that are hard to find in any other app of its type. It is readily available for Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android. The Discord Browser has also been launched to help you out access some of the app features without any hassle. At present, this stunning application has over 45 million users around the globe.
Best Features of Discord Bots
- You can’t add bots to your friend list.
- You need to use a token to access the bots.
- Bots do not accept the invites. You have to make a request using the OAuth2 system for joining Discord server.
- Bots are restricted to just 100 guilds and if they start taking more guilds, you must upgrade the plan.
- In the Discord bot account, the users are restricted to send a certain number of messages per minute per guild or server.
- The bots can even join many servers simultaneously.
- Discord bot Github site and Carbonetix are the places from where you can access different bots.
Process to Add Bots to Discord Server
Now that you have created the Discord bot, you might be looking to add it to the Discord server. For adding Discord bots to the server, we have given you the guide for doing so. Here are some of the major steps on how to add bots to Discord server. Follow all of them carefully.
- You must log in to your Discord account.
- Obtain Server Consent.
- Before adding the bots to Discord server, you need to get the consent from the server.
- Navigate to the ‘General Permissions’ on a server to get the acceptance.
- There will be several options on the page.
- Check the ‘Manage Server’ option which will ensure that you have enabled the permission from the server successfully.
- Get permission from the server on which you are looking to add the bot.
- You should look for the genuine bot to be added to the server if you are not adding your self-tailored bot.
- Visit the Carbonitex website and click on the option ‘Add Bot to Server’.
- If you are looking to add bot to Discord server then find a bot from Discord Bots official site.
- Then click on the ‘Invite’ option.
- It will redirect to a new screen that will demand authorization.
- Choose the Server
- From the drop-down menu, click on the option ‘Select a Server’.
- You need to choose a precise server if you want to add the bot to Discord server.
- Bot Authorization
- Click on the ‘Authorize’ option.
- The bot will be added to the chosen server in few moments.
- Once added, it will be displayed on the sidebar of the server.
- Save Changes
- Click on the option ‘Save Changes’ to implement the changes done by you.
- You can disable the permissions from the ‘Channel Settings’ if you don’t want to access the different channels.
The Bottom Line
Congratulations, the bot has been added to the Discord server and now you can enjoy extra functionalities that are added. Your game playing experience will totally be enhanced if you have chosen the right bot. Let’s see some of the most popular Discord bots lists and see what they can do. Before that, you can use Discord Bot commands for performing certain operations on the server after adding the bots as well.