You can now grab a seat in a voice channel when you’re free. Your friends in your server can see you are around and instantly pop in to talk to you without having to call. The low-latency voice and video calls feel like you are in the same room. Say hello over video with gestures, watch your friends stream their games, and gather up to have a drawing session with screen share.
How to change your Avatar on Discord?
Some may call it to profile image, but we are discussing the same matter here. Avatar is global and you cannot modify avatar per server. So, when you edit avatar, it changes on every server you are on. Avatar size and area have to be 128 x 128 px.
- Step 1: Open Discord and click cog icon from the bottom left to change your avatar.
- Step 2: You will be now on My Account view. Click the Edit button from the right.
- Step 3: Click your avatar to change it. Discord wishes if your avatar is previously 128 x 128px. When you are ready, hit Save.
- Step 4: That’s it you have done it. It is fast and easy. Currently, Discord doesn’t have any kind of “image editing” so you cannot crop or align your profile picture.
How to change your username on Discord?
- Step 1: Click on your user settings tab
- Step 2: In the section which is named My Account tab of the User Settings menu, then just click that edit:
- Step 3: Change that username! Think of an attractive new name and type it on in
- Step 4: Show Discord you anticipate business by adding your password
And you’re all set! Keep in mind that usernames are not unique, so you do technically hold the ability to clone your friends’ names. Remember that with great power comes only after taking great responsibility… And it’s probably best to not piss off your server mods.
There isn’t any particular reason that might be creating this problem. However, from the various user reports, there are few situations that have produced no route error.
Here are a few typical causes for this error:
- If you have a third-party firewall or antivirus operating, the Discord won’t be capable to make a connection/link with an external server.
- If the IP address (typically Dynamic IP) allotted has changed, the system resources might become stuck, prompting the no route error.
- Discord might be prevented or restricted on the network you are using to access it.
When attempting to connect the server that is hosted on a different continent, that error might prevail.
Explore: A Beginner’s Guide to Discord
Can I change 4Digits/Numbers on Discord?
- To change your Discord Tag, if you’d like to change the 4 digits/numbers after the username, navigate to your User Settings, and click the Edit button.
- From beyond, you’ll see that your Discord Tag is editable!
- If you wish to change your Discord Tag to a new four-digit number between 0001 and 9999 (yes, then you can have 0001 too)
- Enter your current password and click save.
- You’ll see a verification window that will be warning you that ending your Nitro subscription will appear in your custom Tag has randomized again.
Click to the Change Discord Tag to finish editing/changing your Tag.