Discord login: A number of people throughout the world are the avid gamers. They generally love play games with different competitors from different parts of the world. The gaming can definitely be more fun if you play with people who have the courage to defeat you or compete for your skills in the game you are playing. Moreover, this gives you an opportunity to connect with new people and make new friends. Discord is one such application that lets you connect with people who are gamers and enjoy playing the game with them on discord servers itself. All you need to do is create an account here and then proceed with Discord download to use it on your device. It is important to create the account so that you can comfortably do Discord Login to enter into this stunning VoIP software. Let us learn more about it.
What is Discord – History, Insights, Launch date, Latest Update
It is one of the best proprietary VoIP applications which are specifically designed for the gaming communities. The best part of this app is that Discord apk is available for free and can be easily downloaded for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and Windows PC/Laptop. You can even access the Discord browser to access some of the most impressive features that are hard to find in any other browser. Its browser is specially designed for the avid gamers. According to a report (September 2017), this stunning software is now been used by more than 45 million users all across the globe.
Jason Citron is the man behind the concept of this app, who has also founded OpenFeint (a social gaming platform for the mobile gamers). We had already explained you the history of this app previously which can be checked on our blog. Let us make you learn when exactly the application was launched. Discord was initially released in the year 2015 in the month of May and it gained popularity through LAN tournament gamers and eSports, and even through the Twitch.TV streamers. The company even raised $20 million funding for this awesome software in the month of January 2016. Also, it announced the major updates by launching the Discord Video call feature and Discord Screen Share feature for the users. For your sake of knowledge, we must tell you that Discord Voice chat feature was already available since the launch of the application.
What’s Inside the Discord Software Package?
The Discord developers have done an awesome job in the making of this software and many major updates are yet to come. It will be the awesome software for the complete gaming community across the world. Before you proceed with Discord app download and Discord /<login on your device, you should know more about this awesome software. Though most of the information is given on the Discord website, it is our responsibility to inform every user about this awesome application. The Discord Android, Discord iOS, Discord Linux, Discord Windows, and Discord Mac versions are already available on the website to be downloaded. Before that, go through some information about the software.
Discord client is built on Electron Framework by making use of modern web technologies making it multi-platform oriented and easily run on the mobile devices, personal computers, and the web. Discord Web has already gone really popular worldwide. Discord desktop app is specifically designed to be used on the personal computers for gaming purposes. You will love it. The Discord API was launched in the month of December in 2016 for the developers to help them integrate with the Discord servers without any difficulty. You will be amazed to know that the Discord API is hosted on Github.
Though Discord is totally free, the developers still monetize its potential by the use of Discord emojis and stickers and added the paid customization to them. In January 2017, the first paid feature of this app was released which was Discord Nitro. There are many Discord themes as well that is to unleash. The Discord text to speech conversion is done using the Opus audio format that is a low-latency format and compresses the speech without degrading the quality.
|Release Date||6 March 2015|
|Stable release of Software||May 3, 2017|
|The Development Status||Active|
|Compatibility||iOS, Android, Linux, Windows, Mac, Web Browser|
|Type||VoIP Communication, Social Media, and Instant Messaging|
|Discord Website||Discordapp.com, Discord.me|
Discord Ultimate Features to Know Before Doing Discord Login
This software is packed with some of the most overwhelming features and we have already covered them in our blog. Here are some of the major highlights what DiscordApp login has to offer to all its 45million+ users worldwide.
- Complete free of cost voice chat.
- Play games online with total peace of mind.
- Stay connected to all your friends while completing missions or playing other games.
- The text chat is designed for 21st-century users.
- The voice chat doesn’t make your speed of internet slow.
- The Discord screen share feature along with video calling makes gaming a joyful experience.
- You can use different themes in the Discord chat after you do Discord sign up.
- The set of Discord emotes helps you to depict your emotions to your friends and competitors while playing.
- The server management is really easy and the servers are too speedy.
- The easiest setup you will ever find. If you find any difficulty, Discord support always welcomes you for the solutions.
- It is multi-platform oriented.
- You can securely send the messages to the friends and even add other friends on the web using the same app.
- You can even see who is talking to you without pressing the Alt+Tab buttons.
Discord Login & Sign up Procedure for Android, IOS, and PC
Doing the Discord sign up or making a new registration is not at all difficult. The users can easily download Discord for different devices and do signup accordingly. Here is the step by step guide that will guide you through DiscordApp login process.
How to Proceed with Discord Login on Android/iOS – Step by Step Procedure
To proceed with Discord Sign Up on Android device, you must follow the below-mentioned guide that is tested for successful registration on the app for the Android users. This guide has been trusted by WikiHow too and you can find a similar guide there as well. The creation of Discord account has been made really easy by this stunning application.
- Open up the app on your device after you install Discord app from the official website. The Discord icon looks like the blue circle having a game controller inside it. It will take you to the login screen.
- Tap on the ‘Need an Account’ button. It is located just below the ‘Login’ button and will take you to the registration process.
- Now, tap on the ‘Username’ filed and then enter the Discord Username which will be visible to all your buddies in the Discord Chat rooms.
- Tap on the ‘Email’ option located below the ‘username’ option.
- Enter the email id that you will use to log Discord account. The same email address can be used for resetting your password, just in case you forget it.
- Tap on the ‘Password’ filed and then choose a good password.
- Now, simply click on the ‘register’ button as you are done. If you don’t have time to check your accounts then simply get back to doing Discord sign out. Whenever you want to use it do Discord sign in and proceed with the app.
- The registration process is the same for Android and iOS.
Learn How to add bots to Discord?
Step by Step Guide to do Discord Sign Up on Windows or Mac PC
We all know that Discord for Mac and Windows and even for Linux computers is available. So, to install it on the Windows and Mac computer/laptop, we have given you a trusted guide that is even published on WikiHow blog. You can proceed with this guide to do the registration on this application.
- You can either use its web version or can even download Discord desktop app.
- Open the app on your system and click on the ‘Register’ option.
- Now, enter the email address in the ‘Email’ field and password in the ‘Password’ field.
- Confirm the email and you are done. This was for the desktop version. If you want to proceed with Discord web version then the same steps can be followed for making the Discord Sign Up and proceeding further.
The Bottom Line
Discord is one of the revolutionary apps for the games that have taken the place of apps like Skype, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, and few others. It is the 2-year-old app and has gained too much popularity in no time. The Discord bots are available for just everything and it makes easy to set up the servers. Go ahead to do the Discord Login by creating an account with this app and join the biggest gaming community where the avid gamers play. Download Discord for PC (Windows and Mac) or for iPhone or Android device and make full use of this app while playing the Discord game. You need to create the account to do the Discord Sign In in the software.